Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Monday, June 6

Amazing Daze? Well, I can't use the term "Amazing Race" which is what came to mind as I read the itinerary for this trip. I was speechless (I know, I know - shocking!) when I read how full every minute of every day will be, and not to mention the extensive planning that had to go into this. Like some of you, the thought "vacation" probably came to mind when you heard about the trip the History teachers were going on. I have to admit that after seeing their schedule I am sure this is going to be an eight day workout instead! The days start early, no sleeping in for these folks, and end late. Between early and late are lots of tours, museums, and American History waiting to be explored.

My goal is to blog this amazing trip and let you experience a bit of what the teachers get to see. Depending on our schedule and wireless access, I will try to post at least once a day (maybe more, maybe not).  So join us as we attempt to see as much as possible in eight days!

3 comments:

  1. I have added the blog to google reader and can't wait to read the updates! Hope you all are having fun and learning lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear that you will be blogging your experiences. Looking forward to hearing about the trip and historical sites you all will be visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blogs...and I am really looking forward to reading yours each day. Thank you for taking time from your busy, busy schedule to keep us up-to-date with all that you are doing. Be safe, have fun!

    ReplyDelete